Introduction To the Tribal Kids Club Program
How to Empower & Educate children to BELONG and WORK TOGETHER to learn about self-care and self-regulation.
Step 1: Self-Care First - Your Wellness Matters workshop is highly recommended before this workshop. This empower participates with self-care knowledge and information. CLICK HERE.
Step 2: How to teach children self-care & self-regulation?
Interactive workshop shares information and knowledge as how to teach
- Belong and work together - as per the Tribal Kids Club program.
- Empowerment and engage them to self-care & self-regulate.
- Imagination - Meditation - mindfulness
- Self-acceptance and respect.
- Accepting and respecting others.
- To take responsibility about own actions and behaviours.
- Work in harmony with each other.
- Establish new habits.
- Stop bullying and other anti-social behaviours.
- Synchronise the learning from school to home.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be equipped with practical knowledge, information, resources and activity ideas to continue teaching and re-enforcing self-care and self-regulation for children.
With reference, this workshop corelates with:-
- Primary school - Health and well-being Framework.
- Belonging, Being and Becoming: The Early Years Learning Framework.
- My Time: Our Place: Framework for School Age Care. Safe and Supportive School Communities.
- The Bullying No Way policies.
- The National Mental Health in Education Framework
Duration: 2-3 hours. Time options: Your choice. Date: Your choice. Venue: Your choice Cost: Please request for quotation.