How to teach children
self-care & self-regulation from a young age?
Step 1: It is very important we are looking after our health and well-being first therefore Self-Care First - Your Wellness Matters workshop is highly recommended as first workshop CLICK HERE.
Step 2: How to teach children self-care & self-regulation?
Interactive workshop shares information and knowledge as how to teach children:
- To belong and work together in the Tribal Kids Club.
- Imagination - Meditation - mindfulness
- Self-acceptance and respect.
- Accepting and respecting others.
- Take responsibility about their actions and behaviour.
- Working Together as a team.
- Establish new habits.
- Stop bullying and other anti-social behaviours.
- Synchronise the learning from school to home.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be equipped with practical knowledge, information, resources and activity ideas to continue teaching and re-enforcing self-care and self-regulation for children.
With reference, this workshop corelates with:-
- Primary school - Health and well-being Framework.
- Belonging, Being and Becoming: The Early Years Learning Framework.
- My Time: Our Place: Framework for School Age Care. Safe and Supportive School Communities.
- The Bullying No Way policies.
- The National Mental Health in Education Framework
Duration: 2-3 hours. Time options: Your choice. Date: Your choice. Venue: Your choice Cost: Please request for quotation.