Children's Health & Well-being Matters
Introduction the Tribal Kids Club Program
Tribal Kids Club Program is now available for Prep to Yr 6 during school & OSHC
Interactive workshop shares information and knowledge as how to Empower & Educate children to BELONG and WORK TOGETHER to learn about self-care and self-regulation. How to utlise the mutlicultural resources.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be equipped with practical knowledge, information, resources and activity ideas to continue teaching and re-enforcing self-care and self-regulation for children.
With reference, this workshop corelates with:-
- Health and well-being Framework.
- The Early Years Learning Framework.
- Framework for School Age Care.
- The Bullying No Way policies.
- The National Mental Health in Education Framework
Minmum Duration: 2 hours.
Date: Your choice.
Venue: Your choice
Cost: Please request for quotation.