Multicultural stories complement children's health & well-being.
The Magical Rainbow Inside You and My Mummy tickles My Rainbow stories Empowers and Educates children about self-care and self-regulation.
Learning Outcome: Enriched physical, mental and emotional wellness.
Enhanced cognitive development: imagination, concentration, questioning, problem solving. Enjoyment of quality social skills. Cultural experience and knowledge.
To demonstrate how to utilise these resources as Active Healthy Well-being Program, the author and presenter, Roushini has created Tribal Kids Club Program. Refer to live presentation and workshops pages. For further information, please contact Roushini.
With reference, the teaching from The Magical Rainbow Inside You story
- Primary school - Health and well-being Framework.
- The Early Years Learning Framework: Belonging, Being and Becoming.
- Framework for School Age Care. Safe and Supportive School Communities: My Time: Our Place:
- The Bullying No Way policies.
- The National Mental Health in Education Framework
My Mummy Tickles My Rainbow empowers mother to have an on-going loving, caring and nurturing bond with her child/ren.
In this culturally infused story, mummy is the superhero who will find special ways to keep her child happy, healthy and safe. The interactive story is a fantastic introduction for children to learn about their body and
Age/Stage Appropriateness: Babies to 6 years.
- The Early Years Learning Framework: Belonging, Being and Becoming:
- The strategies and plans: A great start for all children
- Early foundation Literacy for school and home.
BUY Printed Book
Author and presenter, Roushini lives in Brisbane and travels around Australia and Overseas. about