Multicultural story to teach children about health & well-being.
The Magical Rainbow Inside
Quality social skills -To belong and to work together
Enriched mental and emotional wellness – Positive &
Enjoyment of physical activities – Play & Ability based.
Enhanced cognitive development: imagination, concentration, questioning, problem solving.
Diversity & cultural learning and experience.
To demonstrate how to
With reference, the teaching from The Magical Rainbow Inside You story
- Primary school - Health and well-being Framework.
- The Bullying No Way policies.
- The National Mental Health in Education Framework
- Framework for School Age Care.
- The Early Years Learning Framework:
My Mummy Tickles My Rainbow affirms and confirms
In this culturally infused story, mummy finds special ways to keep her child happy, healthy and safe. The interactive story is a fantastic introduction for children to learn about their
Age/Stage Appropriateness: Babies to 6 years.
- The Early Years Learning Framework: Belonging, Being and Becoming:
- The strategies and plans: A great start for all children
- Early foundation Literacy for school and home.
BUY Printed Book
Author and presenter, Roushini lives in Brisbane and travels around Australia and Overseas. about